You will need:
Mini Cupcake Papers
- 3/4 cup organic pistachios or cashews
- 3/4 cup organic almonds
- 1 1/4 cups organic medjool dates, pitted
- Juice of 2 organic lemons
- Zest of 1 organic lemon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt or pink Himalayan salt
- Crush 1/4 cup of cashews and 1/4 cup of almonds in food processor and set aside in bowl.
- Place all remaining ingredients in a food processor and combine until all ingredients are completely incorporated.
- Use a melon baller to scoop mixture.
- Drop ball of “dough” into bowl of crushed nuts and roll to coat.
- Put rolled bites into mini cupcake papers and refrigerate for 1 hour .
- Wrap in plastic wrap or place in freezer bag and freeze for a perfect post-workout snack.