This is a delicious and refreshing dessert and it's super quick and easy to make. Give it a try and let me know what you think.
- 2 organic Avocado (peeled and pitted)
- 2 organic Key Limes (zested and juiced)
- 2 Tbsp organic Maple Syrup or liquid stevia to taste
- 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Milk, full fat from a BPA free can
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- In a food processor or blender, combine the avocados, lime juice, lime zest, maple syrup or stevia, canned coconut milk, and vanilla extract. Process until smooth, scraping down sides if necessary.
- Divide into small bowls or dessert cups and refrigerate overnight or until well chilled. Enjoy!
- Toppings: Kiwi slices, hemp hearts, or shredded coconut.
- No Coconut Milk - Use almond milk or cashew milk instead.