This recipe is ridiculously easy and is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 2 – 8 Ripe organic bananas (depending on number of servings), peeled, cut into chunks and frozen overnight (6-8 hours)
- Top with *Cacao Chocolate Sauce
- Top with crunchy organic cacao nibs
- Top with fresh goji berries
- Top with ½ cup of roasted organic walnuts (heat in oven on cookie sheet for about 5 - 10 minutes. Watch them so they don’t burn!)
- Sprinkle cinnamon
- Drizzle ½ tsp maple syrup or raw honey
- Drizzle organic vanilla extract
- Add frozen organic blueberries/strawberries/raspberries/blackberries or any kind of frozen fruit you like
Cacao Chocolate sauce:
- 4 heaping tablespoons of organic raw cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons of raw honey
- 1 teaspoon of organic, virgin coconut oil
- Remove bananas from the freezer and thaw 5-10 minutes.
- Put bananas in a food processor or blender and puree until you achieve a thick, soft-serve ice-cream consistency.
- For the chocolate sauce: Mix ingredients together until it forms your desired consistency.
That’s it! Serve immediately and enjoy.