- 1 large carrot, diced
- ½ sweet potato, diced
- 1 large parsnip, diced
- ½ large red onion, diced
- 8-10 Brussels sprouts, slice in quarters or halves
- 4 medium crimini or white mushrooms, quartered
- 2 tsp fresh chopped thyme(or 1 tsp dried)
- 2 tsp fresh chopped rosemary (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1-2 Tbsp Hemp Seeds (great protein and Omega-3 source) - add more or less to taste
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Himalayan or sea salt or more to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or ghee (organic, grass-fed), melted
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Peel the carrot, parsnip, and sweet potato.
- Cut all the vegetables into a ¼-1/2 inch dice (depending on how small you like the hash), quarter the mushrooms and Brussels sprouts and place in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl combine the coconut oil, balsamic vinegar, herbs, hemp seeds, salt and pepper and stir well.
- Add the oil mixture to the vegetables and toss to coat all the veggies.
- Place the vegetables in a shallow roasting pan place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the roasting pan from the oven and gently stir the vegetables. Return to the oven for another 15-20 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked through and a little caramelized.
Serve and enjoy!