- 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 cup Red Onion (medium, diced)
- 5 stalks Green Onion (diced)
- 4 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 Tbsp Ginger (peeled and grated)
- 1 lb Lean Ground Chicken, Organic, Pasture-Raised
- 6 cups Green Cabbage (shredded or thinly sliced)
- 2 cups Organic Bean Sprouts
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- Heat the avocado oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add the red onion, green onion, garlic, and ginger. Cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring frequently, until soft.
- Add the ground chicken and break it up as it cooks. Cook for about 7-10 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Stir in the coleslaw mix, bean sprouts, and coconut aminos. Stir for 5 minutes, or until veggies have are cooked through but still have some crunch. Transfer to bowls and enjoy!
No Coconut Aminos: Use Bragg's Liquid Aminos or organic gluten-free tamari instead.
Vegan or Vegetarian: Replace the ground meat with scrambled eggs or organic tofu.
Save Time: Use coleslaw mix instead of cutting up a cabbage.