1 Chicken Breast (organic and pasture-raised, diced)
4 cups Baby Spinach (organic)
1/2 cup Blueberries (organic)
1/2 cup Quinoa (Cooked)
1/4 cup Almonds (sliced)
3 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
1 Lemon (Zested and juiced)
1 Tbsp Basil Leaves (Torn)
1/2 tsp Sea Salt (add more or less to taste)
1/2 tsp Black Pepper (add more or less to taste)
- Prepare chicken breast according to the Basic Sautéed Chicken Recipe.
- Prepare the quinoa according to the Basic Quinoa Recipe
- Mix all salad ingredients in a bowl. Store half for a later meal and dress when ready to serve.
- Whisk vinegar, oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper together and use half of the dressing to dress your salad.
- Store remaining dressing in a glass container to use on your next salad.
No Almonds: Use 1-2 Tbsp of hemp hearts or 1/4 cup walnuts