You won't miss the alcohol or sugar when you taste this refreshing "mocktail". Mix up a pitcher for your next BBQ or pool party, or simply enjoy while sitting in the sun with a good book.
- 1/4 cup organic raspberries
- 3/4 cup purified water
- 1/4 cup organic mint leaves
- 1 organic lime (sliced into wedges)
- 4 Ice cubes
- 3 cups sparkling water
- 14 drops liquid stevia, vanilla (add more or less to taste)
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the raspberries and water. Cook until thick, about 5 minutes, then stir in liquid stevia. Use an immersion blender or add the mixture to your blender to puree until smooth. Chill in fridge at least 10 minutes.
- Divide mint and 1/2 the lime wedges into drinking glasses. Use a muddler or the end of a wooden spoon to mash them together.
- Divide raspberry puree, ice cubes and sparkling water between the glasses. Stir to combine and garnish with remaining lime wedges. Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt if desired. Enjoy!
- It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere: Add 2 oz of white rum to each serving.
- No Stevia: Use monk fruit (lou han guo), maple syrup or honey instead.
- Make it Smooth: Strain your raspberry puree and use the juices only.