- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 TBSP honey (I prefer local and raw)
- 3 peaches, pitted and each cut into 6 wedges
- Grapeseed oil in pump bottle (for "cooking spray")
- 1 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- Dash of kosher salt
- 3 cups arugula
- 2 TBSP crumbled goat cheese (optional)
- Bring vinegar to a boil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat, and simmer until vinegar is reduced to 2 tablespoons (about 2 minutes).
- Remove from heat; stir in honey and cool to room temperature.
- Prepare grill to high heat.
- Place peach wedges on grill rack coated with cooking spray and grill 30 seconds on each side or until grill marks appear but peaches are still firm. Remove from grill and set aside.
- Combine oil and sea salt in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add arugula, tossing gently to coat.
- Arrange arugula mixture on a platter and top with peach wedges.
- Drizzle with balsamic syrup and sprinkle with optional goat cheese if desired.