Chia Pudding is a great make ahead breakfast or snack and this is a yummy variation for Fall. For all you carrot cake lovers, this is a great way to make a healthy breakfast double as a sweet treat without the sugar.
- 1 Carrot (medium, grated)
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Ground Cloves
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp Stevia Powder (add more or less to taste)
- 2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup Walnuts (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the shredded carrot, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and stevia. Add the almond milk, then whisk in the chia seeds. Let sit for 5 minutes, then stir again to redistribute the chia seeds. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Divide into bowls or mason jars and garnish with shredded coconut and chopped walnuts. Enjoy!
Keeps well in the fridge for 3 to 4 days.
- Extra Creamy or Keto Friendly: Replace half of the almond milk with full-fat canned coconut milk.
- No Stevia: Use about 1 Tbsp Lakanto Monk Fruit sweetener instead or use liquid stevia instead of stevia powder, adding drop by drop until desired sweetness is achieved.