This is a heart and satisfying breakfast option that's sure to keep you energized for hours.
- 1 Sweet Potato (large)
- 4 Egg (pasture-raised, organic)
- 1 Avocado
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- Trim the pointy ends off the sweet potato then lay it on its side on a cutting board. Slice it lengthwise into 1/4 inch slices.
- Pop the sweet potato slices into the toaster and toast twice. You may need to toast a third time depending on your toaster. If you do not have a toaster, set your oven to broil and bake on a sheet for 3 - 6 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- While the sweet potato toasts, carve the flesh of the avocado out into a bowl. Season with a pinch of sea salt and black pepper and mash with a fork until smooth and creamy.
- Poach, fry or hardboil the eggs.
- Spread the mashed avocado over the sweet potato toasts and top with cooked eggs. Season with sea salt, black pepper and/or red pepper flakes. Enjoy!