- 1 Yellow Onion, peeled and diced
- 2 Carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 head Cauliflower, cut into bite sized florets)
- 1 Sweet Potato, peeled and diced
- 1 can
- Organic Coconut Milk (15 oz can)
- 1 cup
- Organic Vegetable Broth (Add more for a soupier curry)
- 1 bunch
- Collard Greens, washed and cut
- 1 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup organic Cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp Sea Salt (add more or less to taste)
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- In a large pot heat coconut oil on medium heat and sauté onions and curry powder until the onions are fragrant and translucent (about 6-8 minutes).
- Add the coconut milk and the sweet potato and bring to a simmer.
- Add the vegetable stock and all of the vegetables except the greens.
- Simmer until the sweet potatoes are tender (about 10 minutes).
- Add the greens and cook another 3-4 minutes or longer if you like the greens more tender.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve with ½ cup quinoa. Garnish with cilantro end enjoy!
No Collard Greens: Use kale, mustard greens or spinach instead
Spice it up: Add more curry powder or some cayenne pepper