3 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp crushed red pepper
2-3 garlic cloves, crushed and chopped
1 Tbsp fresh ginger, grated
1 ½ teaspoon turmeric
1 jalapeño, finely diced (optional)
1/3 tsp black pepper
1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Whisk together all ingredients except the cauliflower in a small bowl.
- Place cut cauliflower in a large resealable bag; pour olive oil mixture over cauliflower in bag. Seal and toss so that cauliflower is well-coated.
- Pour cauliflower into a single layer in a 9x12 baking dish and season with salt to taste
- Cover and roast for 20 minutes; uncover and cook 10 minutes more, until cauliflower is a light golden brown.