2 whole skinless, boneless chicken breasts, spilt
8 ounces plain yogurt
1 cup cilantro, finely chopped
1/2 cup fresh lime, juiced
Dash of cayenne pepper
1 clove fresh garlic, minced
1 large ripe mango, peeled, finely diced
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine 1/4 cup yogurt, 1/4 cup cilantro, half of the lime juice, cayenne pepper and garlic.
3. Coat the chicken breast with this mixture and marinate for at least 1 hour.
4. While chicken marinates, purée remaining yogurt, 2/3 of cubed mango, 1/2 tsp lime juice and 1 cup cilantro in blender.
5. Bake chicken in a glass baking dish for 25-30 minutes.
6. Place chicken on serving plates, pour on sauce and sprinkle with mango and extra sauce on side.
7. Add a sprig of fresh cilantro for garnish.